Guide to Dining
Welcome to Your Dining Program
Aladdin Food Management Services would like to welcome everyone back for the new school year and is very pleased to be the foodservice provider for Notre Dame Cathedral Latin. Aladdin has developed a food service program specifically designed for a high school environment with an emphasis on food quality, variety, nutrition, and customer service. We incorporate many different branded concepts into the daily menu to ensure our customers are being offered fresh, wholesome menu items.
Dining Information and Policies
This is YOUR dining service and we are here to serve you! We appreciate your input and feedback to better meet your needs. You can make your voice heard through comment cards or just introduce yourself and tell us what you think.
Special Dietary Needs
If you have special dietary needs, please consult with the Food Service Director. All efforts will be made to meet your special needs.
We have a wealth of resources available to our guests, including the expert guidance of a registered dietitian. Arrangements can be made for individual consultations concerning any dietary need, such as sports nutrition, weight control, food allergies, or medically prescribed diets.
How Your Students Account Works
An account is established for each student and includes an identification card with bar code.
- Funds may be deposited into this account by check, cash, or credit card via a secure on-line web payment process.
- As the student purchases food in the cafeteria, the account is reduced by the amount of the sale.
- Deposits are made to the student’s personal account. The identification card allows students to access these funds for food purchases. In addition to making deposits on-line, deposits can also be paid directly to the cafeteria cashiers, at the Food Service Office, and by mail. Checks should be made payable to Aladdin Food Management Services.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Negative balances will only be permitted up to $10.00 and a written notification will be issued to the student when a negative balance occurs.
Dining service account funds may only be used in the cafeteria and are protected by both photo and name identification.
End Of Year Balances
- Dining account balances will be carried from year-to-year as long as your student is enrolled.
- Upon graduation or withdrawal, dining service account balances will be refunded.
Your understanding and observation of the following regulations will guarantee smooth, efficient operation of the Dining Hall.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Please behave courteously at all times.